- To provide basic knowledge on management of construction works.
- To make able to plan and schedule of resources required in construction project.
- To provide basic knowledge of procurement/contract management.
- To make able to monitor and evaluate construction projects.
- To provide basic knowledge on maintenance, specification and valuation.
Construction Management jobs
|• Project executive||·||Project manager|
|• Planning engineer||·||Project coordinator|
|• Design manager||·||Field engineer|
|• Office engineer||·||Quantity surveyor|
|• Project engineer||·||Area superintendent|
|• Project superintendent||·||Estimator|
|• Lead estimator||·||Senior estimator|
|• Chief estimator||·||Site Manager|
|· project Document controller|
- is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion.
- is aimed at meeting a client’s requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.