SOME THEORY QUESTION ARE:
- What is the principal of Surveying?
- What is the principal of chaining?
- What is the height of a ranging rod and what is its diameter?
- What is the purpose of a level?
- What is the least count of a Theodolite?
- What are the sources of local attraction in Surveying?
- What is Surveying?
- What is Leveling?
- Objective and Uses of Surveying?
- Methods of Surveying?
- What is Chaining?
- What are the fundamental parts of a theodolite?
- What are the fundamental lines in a theodolite?
- What is meant by size of a theodolite?Whats it?
- What is the difference between a level and a theodolite?
- Name different types of theodolite?
- Why it is called a transit theodolite?
- If the vernier of the vertical circle reads 36 degree, what will be the reading on the oppositevernier of the vertical circle?
- How would you measure the magnetic bearing of a line with a theodolite?
- What is meant by fixed hair and movable hair method of stadia surveying?
- What are tacheometric constants?
- Write the formula for distance in case of inclined sights in stadia tacheometry.
- What are the merits and demerits of movable hair method?
- What is tangential system of tacheometry?
- What are the temporary adjustments of transit theodolite
- Explain repetition method and reiteration method using theodolite
- Whats meant by direct angles? How it is measured with theodolite?
- What is deflection angle? How it is measured with theodolite?
- Explain different methods of traversing
- What are the different methods of plotting a traverse?
- What is latitude and departure?
- What is independent and dependent coordinates?
- What is closing error?How it is adjusted?
- What are the different methods for balancing the traverse?
- What is Gales Traverse Table?
- Find the area of a plot using theodolite.
- What are the different types of telescopes used in survey?
- What is internal focusing telescope?
- What is external focusing telescope?
- Which type of telescope is used in tacheometer?
- What are the values for instrument constants in tacheometry?
- What Is A Marine Surveyor?
- What Is An Automatic Level?
- What Is The Use Of Dumpy Level?
- What Is A Total Station?
- What Is Meant By Hydrographic Survey?
- What Is A Graphometer?
- What Is The Purpose Of Hydrographic Surveying?
- Instruments used in Chain Surveying?
- Principle of Chain Surveying?
- What is well-conditioned triangle?
- What is Reconnaissance Survey?
- How to set Perpendicular Offsets?
- What is Field Book?
- Sum of exterior angles?
- Sum of interior angles?
- Check on Open Traverse?
- How to adjust Closing Error?
- Principle of Plane Table Surveying?
- Instruments used?
- What is Orientation?
- Orientation by Magnetic Needle?
- Orientation by Backsighting?
- Methods of Plane Tabling?
- Line of Collimation?
- What is the need of a. Radiation?b. Intersection? c. Traversing?d. Resection?
- Uses of Leveling Datum Surface or Line?
- Bench-marks (BM)?
a. GTS Bench-marks
b. Permanent Bench-marks
c. Arbitrary Bench-marks
d. Temporary Bench-marks
69. Backsight Reading (BS)?
70. Foresight Reading (FS)
71. Intermediate sight Reading (IS)
72. Change Point?
73Instruments used in Leveling?
74. Types of Leveling?
a. Simple Leveling
b. Differential Leveling
c. Fly Leveling?
d. Profile Leveling?
e. Check Leveling?
75. Need of Reciprocal Leveling?
76. Methods of Calculation of Reduced Level?
a. Height of Instrumentation method
b. Rise-and-Fall method
77. Arithmetical Check?
78. What is Contour Map?
79. Contour Line?
80. Contour Interval?
81. Horizontal Equivalent?
82. Object of preparing Contour Map?
83. Uses of Contour Map?
SOME PRACTICAL RELATED QUESTION’S ARE
- Adjustment of level circuit.
- derive the Formula of Reciprocal levelling
- all the procedures for Bridge, Road & Topographic Survey
- how to make Scale conversion in map
- in terai region there is possible to make straight road but curve are set there why?
- while making road there is certain limit of the grade why?
- minimum & maximum grade of road?
- how long we can make a road of same grade?
- why to change grade after certain chainage?
- Relation between radius and deflection angle?
- how increase in deflection angle affect the radius of curve?
- Why we use small radius for large deflection angle and vice versa?
- Point to be considered for selection of bridge site?
- Process of curve setting in the field in road survey?
- in calculation part in which value you have applied correction & why ?
- maximum limit of the error in survey?
- precision of the work/accuracy of work?
- linear and angular precision
- obstruction in chaining
- how to prepare topographic map
- while correcting the value which method of correction do you apply?
- reciprocal levelling?